Happy Friday! I’m so happy that the week is over. I have nothing planned this weekend which I am okay with. Ready for a little R&R. Plus traffic will probably be terrible with the inauguration happening and tons of people traveling in and out of the city. So I’d rather avoid that! What are you up to this weekend?
I’ve discovered a ton of great products lately, so I decided to round up 10 items that I am currently loving in no particular order!
1) Marble Phone Case
– I am obsessed with this phone case. It is so sleek and looks so great on my white iphone. Plus this case is super inexpensive! Only $20! I am loving marble in general right now.
2) Striped tops-
I am in love with stripes! They are a perfect neutral that match just about any color or print. I have so many striped tops. This top fits perfectly and goes with just about everything.
3) Statement Necklaces
I have so many statement necklaces like this and they really spice up a simple outfit and add a touch of “glam”. If you haven’t noticed, I have a very casual style, but like to mix in statement pieces to accessorize and dress it up.
I am so into velvet right now! I especially love the look of velvet and leather. I just ordered this top so I can not wait to style it and share with you guys!
5) Nike Juvenantes
– Okay I have Juvenante’s in grey and black now and they are the comfiest and most lightweight sneakers I’ve ever owned. I’ve never embraced sneakers and athleisure-wear, but I love it now! I love the look of a fresh pair of sneakers with leggings or jeans. The perfect weekend look.
– Booties are essential for me from Fall to early spring. They’re so effortless and look great paired with jeans or a dress.
I bought white converse almost three years ago for our honeymoon to Disney World and I am so attached to these shoes. I still wear them almost everyday with jeans or shorts.
8) Olay Advanced Facial Cleansing System-
I could write a whole blog post about this. This has been a real game changer for my skin. I have always been hesitant about splurging on the Clarisonic, so I decided to try this first. Honestly, I think this is great! My skin feels soft and my pores have been noticeably less visible. I highly recommend this cheaper alternative for only $50!
9) Coffee Table Books
– I love the look of a decorated coffee table. I have this book on my table with some pink cabbage roses on top and it looks fabulous! I am looking for more to add on top. Stay tuned for a post on how to decorate your coffee table!
10) Fringed Ankle Jeans-
I love the look of fringed ankle jeans. They look amazing with a pair of flats or heels. They are so chic and in right now.
More of my Favorites!